Rules and Etiquette
Thank you for following the rules and etiquette at Forest Hills Golf Course. All WSGA rules apply.
Forest Hills Rules
- Out of Bounds - Holes 1, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 18 determined by white stakes.
- 150 Yard Markers - To center of green.
- Protected Trees and Immovable Obstructions (power boxes)
- Flower Beds - Free relief.
- Cart Paths and Service Roads - Free relief (Nearest point of relief not nearer hole. No penalty.)
- Please use underpass - no walking over tracks
Please observe golf etiquette at all times.
- Forest Hills is an alternative spike course; no metal spikes allowed. Repair all ball marks and divots.
- Please allow faster players to play through. Staff and Rangers have authority to direct play.
- Keep carts 30 feet from greens.
- All players must register in Pro Shop.
- All food and beverages must be purchased from Forest Hills.
- Proper golf attire required. No cut-offs or tank tops.
- All golfers must have their own set of clubs.
- Maximum of 4 golfers per group.